About Me

My photo
Mum and i are going on a journey togeather of love, life, laughter, tears, cancer and crafts come join us on our journey

Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Organic

Nelsons own little organic green grocers


This cute little organic green grocers, is in Grove Street, in the heart of town. Fantastic people work there and are friendly and helpful, great food , lovely warm drinks which is just what you need on a cold day. This is where I do most of our family shop along with the small Fresh Choice Supermarket which also has a great range of organic food. Em and I went there yesterday before she headed to pink Pilate's and I for the first time since this journey began went into my old work, and had a lovely visit with some of the residents that I worked with, and two very special ladies they are. Then it was time to pick Baydon  and his beautiful wee girl and Talia up for the evening, all and all it was a good start to the week, as compared to last which was very emotional with lots of ups and downs.
Hope your week goes fantastic. Love Dee xx


Organic Green Grocer 

No comments:

Post a Comment