About Me

My photo
Mum and i are going on a journey togeather of love, life, laughter, tears, cancer and crafts come join us on our journey

Monday, 8 August 2011

cloudy days

well these last two weeks have been really tough mum and i have been quite emotional and getting upset and upsetting each other. I have been quite mean to her because she is there and i don't mean to be. It has been a really long year and i think we are both really tired knowing that there is only 3 chemo to go. Knowing that after 8 months together that life is going to slowly go back to normal. I guess we are both feeling scared and drained and happy and all of the emotions that come with it. We have been so busy we've had doctors appointments surgery and strait into chemo that now that it is coming to and end everything is catching up with us. But after both of us having a wee meltdown we worked things out. And it can only go up from here. My mum is amazing i don't know what i would do without her she puts up with my moods and everything else. I am so lucky to have my mum. you really find out who and what is important when you go through something like this. So tonight i will give myself a good talking to and change the way i have been thinking. i need to let the little things go that they really don't mater.
So tomorrow i am taking my mums out for lunch we will go do something fun something just for the two of us, And then well come home and do some baking for craft night.
One good thing i have found my passion for reading again. I used to read 3 books a week and for this whole time i haven't been able to read at all just lack of interest and i have read 3 books in about 4 days YAY!!!!!!
Ema:)






No comments:

Post a Comment