About Me

My photo
Mum and i are going on a journey togeather of love, life, laughter, tears, cancer and crafts come join us on our journey

Saturday, 24 September 2011

Wellington (day 2)

Jane and mum on our way to the zoo yay!!!!


I saw this picture and had to get in there and take a photo but not before i tripped on the bush you have to climb over

me and mums

my new fave animal we watched the sun bears for ages so cute and such a shiny coat

you can get so close to most of the animals at Wellington zoo so cool
I'm not a very good driver


yes all that separated Jane from this amazing lion is glass and my did the lion like Jane

I thought it was my time to stand by the window so i could get a photo with the lion but as you can tell with my clenched hands i was packing myself

such a cute family

i am a Posa after all so i had to strike a pose

just clowning around yes the lizard ate me

Jane playing too

Mums hanging around

pool time


never new my mums was a pool shark don't play with her she sunk 3 in a row then 2 in a row and she said she couldn't play


finishing our wines before we move on to dinner
Wellington was awesome i could live there apart from the wind. was cool to hang out just me mums and Jane we had lots of fun. 
Ema:)

No comments:

Post a Comment