About Me

My photo
Mum and i are going on a journey togeather of love, life, laughter, tears, cancer and crafts come join us on our journey

Tuesday, 8 November 2011

life goes on



Well i arrived back in Nelson yesterday after a train ride to Wellington and staying a night there the catching the ferry over the next day. Its great to be home to see everyone.
I am going back to work part time at the salon for 2 days a week next week and hopefully working part time at the bar for a few hours.

I came back to my car that needs a warrant then rego then failed its warrant grrrrrr!!

And i came back to have a check up today all is good on that front so i will be having my next check in 3 months time so yay!!!! that made my day a bit better after the car drama.

But i also came home to some sad news there is a beautiful lady inside and out that i did chemo with we had both had a similar surgery and treatment plan although she had to have more treatment than me. But i arrived home to hear from her that her cancer has come back and it doesn't look good.
and i just wanted to cry for her and for everyone who knows her. Such a strong beautiful caring woman.
To have to start chemo all over again. but even as she was telling me this news she was so positive and strong.  And i just look up to her and think she is amazing. And i will be there for her for whatever she needs.
And my special friend i want you to know that you are always in mine and my mums thoughts and we are so happy to have gotten to know you. and hope to spend many more years sharing good times.
loves xxx
Ema :)

No comments:

Post a Comment